Monday, June 27, 2005

though your dreams may toss and turn you down

(noonish) Ok so I was being a bit facetious about the whole psychic stuff, except for the second "prediction," I really feel that coming. But I do listen to my intuition alot. If I've been pondering a problem or situation, I always wake up singing some kind of song in my head in the mornings, and I like to pay attention to what it is because it usually harkens back to the problem I was thinking about before I fell asleep. Last night I was worrying about Mr. G's health and this morning, I woke up singing a Cat Stevens' song in my head, "Oh Very Young". "Oh very young
What will you leave us this time
Youre only dancing on this earth for a short while..."
That song.
More specifically, I was singing the lines, "Though you want to last forever you know you never will and the goodbye makes the journey harder still." My subconscious never lets me down. It always speaks to me via things that are familiar to me, and always allows me to get better perspective on things.

(11 a.m.) I had to go to the store to replace my phone cord this morning, so that takes care of prediction #1 that I would go some place. When I came outside, the water dude was reading the meter and I said, "Wow. I haven't seen you for months," and he gave me some explanation about being off work for awhile, taking care of prediction #3. Now all I need is for prediction #2 to occur and I'm on a roll.

(12 a.m.) Not a lot of people know this, but I'm fairly psychic. I sense things before they happen. For instance, I know that at some point this week, someone will ask me to do something that I have mixed feelings about, but I'll do it for them. I know I'm going to go some place, and I also know that I will encounter someone that I haven't seen in a long time. Hey, don't ask me how, I just know. I'm seriously considering getting a job writing astrology readings.

I was online last night while Holly was in the hallway chewing frantically on one of her many, many soup bones. The next thing I knew, I was disconnected from my ISP. I tried connecting again, and I received the "no dialtone" error. Evidently the phone cord that connects my modem to the wall jack that I had stretched down the hallway got caught up in the bone chewing and she chewed through it right along with the bone. But all was not wasted because I used the next few hours to work on my novel instead of chitter chatting.

Not a lot of people know this, but I'm fairly psychic. I sense things before they happen. For instance, I know that at some point this week, someone will ask me to do something that I have mixed feelings about, but I'll do it for them. I know I'm going to go some place, and I also know that I will encounter someone that I haven't seen in a long time. Hey, don't ask me how, I just know. I'm seriously considering getting a job writing astrology readings.

So I posted to a string on the COPS forum cuz I just couldn't resist. Chicks are always starting these "Do you think cops are HOTT?" strings and most of us find them amusing, much the same way you find a child repeating the same thing over and over amusing. But one chick posted that she "almost dated two cops" from Phoenix and her indepth description of them was that they were "tall." I started howling when I read that, I just couldn't help it. I mean shit that was every bit as humorous as Mr. G describing the cop who stopped him as "burly." Yeah, him and every other cop in the country. So I posted the following, "I saw a cop from Phoenix on tv. He was about 6' tall, had short dark hair, wore mirrored sun glasses and he walked with a step. He was hot!! Does anybody know who he is??"

No comments: