Monday, June 13, 2005

smile a little smile for me

MICHAEL JACKSON WHILE INNOCENT OF CHILD MOLESTATION CHARGES, HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF BEING A BIG, FRICKIN' WEIRDO!!
(No film at 11. Thank God.)
So Michael Jackson got off. Whoopie. He's BEEN getting off. Because he's bad, he's bad you know it. Ok ok he was handed an innocent of all charges verdict which doesn't surprise me. I was hoping they'd find him guilty but when they didn't come back with a verdict right away, I knew the weirdo would walk. I told Alex and Zal that he's probably going to celebrate his win with a huge party. Young boys only. Alex said, "BYOB...bring your own boy." LOL. I love that.

I am SUPER HORNY this week and I don't know why. I'm guessing it's the romance novels. My poor little vibrator, Sgt. McFucky,
(he's been promoted from Officer McFucky) has been working overtime.
Ok why does that sound like a musical group,
McFucky and the Fuckettes?

(10:30 a.m.) Gawd it's frickin' hot again. Breakfast: a tbl of Smucker's natural peanut butter. Da crunchy kind! I pulled my clothes on just long enough to water the tomato plants and grab the mail and now I'm back in my jammies. What I really hate about hot weather is that I STINK. And before I even DO anything! I'm glad my husband isn't home. I don't like stinking around him. Anybody else, eh. But him, NO.

Oooo. Cops is re-running the ep with Officer Bill Nelson of the Jacksonville Police Department this weekend. He's sooooo hot.

Cats can be such bitches at times. Holly is outside right now barking and crying because Stupid (or not so stupid) Cat is laying in the window well, just 1/2 inch from where Holly can reach her.

Our local "news" station is pulling this sort of shit now, and it's cheesing me off. When they give the weather report they'll say,
"Today it will be 80° to 87°." Big fucking deal.
What's next? "Tomorrow it will either rain or be sunny."

No comments: