Saturday, June 11, 2005

open up my eager eyes

Guys, if you want to buy a really nice gift for your woman that doesn't cost a lot, try Shea Butter. I bought some Honey and Shea Butter at Bath and Body Works, and it is heavenly. It great to put on after a hot shower, and it's so much more luxurious than plain old body lotion. She'll love you for it, and you'll love the way she smells.

Today I did something that I haven't done for a LOOOONG time. No, I didn't have sex. I BOUGHT A CD. That's right. I BOUGHT one. I bought Hot Fuss by The Killers cuz I heart Mr. Brightside. So now I'm blasting it on my cd player on repeat, something I always do when I have a new favorite song I'm hooked on.
"It started out with a kiss how did it end up like this?" Whoo hoo!

Ack. I suffered with morning sickness for hours! It should be outlawed.

No comments: