Tuesday, June 21, 2005

i know you like me i know you do

R. Kelly's "In the Closet" gets my vote for "dumbest song to come down the pike in a long time." That would be Pt 1 of 5, btw. Oy. A five part song? Puhleeze. I hate part one. Lord knows I'm dreading pts 2-5. Anywho the premise of the song is some guy (R Kelly) is shagging a married chick and her husband comes home before he has a chance to leave, so she tells him to hide...sigh...in the closet. What irritates me is that the song is like half spoken/half sung...you have to hear it to know what I mean.
It's annoying at best.

Special thanks to the chick who linked to my lyrics page
on a forum saying how FUNNY it was.
Take that you no sense of humor Imogen Heap forum chicks.

I have developed an allergy to SOMETHING and it's driving me nuts. The skin on my face is incredibly dry and flaky, it's awful. It feels like sandpaper. My eyes are either really dry or watering. Usually I get this reaction if I've taken a medication I'm allergic to, but I haven't taken anything out of the ordinary. I thought maybe it was the artificial sweetener in a diet soda I had yesterday and Sunday, so I stopped all soda, and I still don't have any relief. I also get this reaction when my pillow cases have been washed in detergent with fragrance in it, but I used that ALL Clear crap last time I washed, so I have no idea what's causing this, but I AM MISERABLE.

I was watching a movie yesterday afternoon based on a true story, concerning pedohiles on the internet and a mother who pretended to be a young teen to lure them in with the intent of prosecuting them. What made me laugh was when Annie Potts--clearly in her 50's when this pic was made--pretended to be FOURTEEN. Yeah, right. Granted she has the body of a young girl, but the face? Uh uh.

No comments: