Tuesday, June 28, 2005

and the journey makes the goodbye harder still

Good farking grief. What gives with those militant, no sense of humor Imogen Heap fans? Do you believe they are STILL emailing me about the lyric/comment that some chick sent me that I put on my Stoopid Lyrics page?! Gawd, somebody give those chicks a dictionary so they can look up the word "tongue-in-cheek."

(2 p.m.) Elena emailed me today. She's looking for a "good man" and is going to be in "my country" in a few days and she wants to meet me. She said if I didn't have a girlfriend or a wife, that I should email her back to make arrangements. As you all know, I don't have a wife at the present time, and lord knows I NEED one. So I emailed her back. We're going to meet on Friday of next week. I can't wait. Just think somebody to do the washing and cleaning and cooking around here. My prayers have been answered before they were even uttered. Amen.

I purchased some African black soap today.
It was made in, of course, China.

One of the guys on Y & R got his hair cut short and it's such an improvement. I'm not a fan of long(er) hair, but I am DEFINITELY not a fan of greasy, dirty hair and his was like that most of the time. I don't understand why actors and actresses come on tv looking like that. The chick who played Jackie on Roseanne comes to mind immediately. Her hair was always flat and greasy looking. UGH.

Hindsight is 20/20 (or so "they" tell me), but it just occured to me that when I had my llamas, I should have named one Dolly. Get it? Dolly Llama ...Dali Lama? We already have a cat named Buddha, the llama would have fit right into my sacriligeous menagerie.
BWAHAHAHAHA...ha...ha. Sigh.
You people just don't appreciate my quirky (NOT PECULIAR) sense of humor.

1 comment:

3girlsmomma said...

Your black soap was from China?? Hilarious! Get the GOOD STUFF from Ghana...visit ESandB.com! They've got the traditional 100% natural black soap that is NOT the mass-marketed stuff with black dyes and a host of other ingredients.